By becoming a sponsor of the 2023 All Ball, you will advance an abundant vision of a united rural and urban Pennsylvania -- a vision that brings farmers and small businesses together to build a local and more caring economy that is self-reliant in basic needs and resilient in the face of climate change and disrupted global supply chains.
Your support comes at a crucial time in our growth. In three short years, we have transitioned from a newly formed all-volunteer enterprise to now having a paid team including our first full-time Executive Director, and have initiated projects to educate the public and strengthen local supply chains producing our basic needs.
In the coming year, with your generous partnership, we will:
- Strengthen and promote sustainable and inclusive local supply chains which connect farmers, processors, designers, manufacturers, small businesses and consumers for the basic needs of food, textiles, plant medicine, energy and building materials, while reducing waste and lowering carbons.
Explore opportunities for social enterprises to fill gaps in these local supply chains;
- Educate the public about the importance of building resilient local economies to increase community wealth and social equity, particularly for BIPOC and rural communities.
Your generosity will help make this critical work become a reality. Thank you for your support!
We can't wait to see you at The All Ball in 2023!
Monica Medina-Mccurdy, Executive Director and Judy Wicks, Founder
A limited number of discounted tickets will available for those who qualify. To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Businesses agree to not sell merchandise during the event
- Businesses are independently locally owned and operated
- Businesses use sustainable practices
- Contact email@example.com to make arrangements for your business display
All Together Now PA is fiscally sponsored by Urban Affairs Coalition, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to All Together Now PA are tax deductible.