Gift giving not only provides us the opportunity to give back to those we love, but also the chance to make a difference with our dollars.
At All Together Now PA, we believe in building strong local economies. One way to do that is to buy from locally owned businesses who source from local suppliers to make their products.
If you are going to spend money, please consider supporting businesses like the ones listed below (just a few of our favorites), whose owners are not faraway corporations, but neighbors in our own communities who need our support now more than ever.
And don’t forget to also support your local restaurants, museums, and theaters with gift card purchases too!
Click on each image below to purchase the item.
*minority owned businesses
House + Home:
Beauty, Skin + Self Care:
For the Foodie
Consider making a gift of local favorites for the foodie in your life. Stop by Riverwards Produce or DiBruno Brothers for some of our favorites below.
Jewelry, Clothing + Accessories
For The Kids
Shipping delays are to be expected this year. If you prefer to shop in store or need something last minute,here are some of Our Favorite Philly Places to Shop For Last Minute Gifts:
- Minnow Lane– Kids books, toys + clothes
- Local PHL– Locally made gifts of all kinds
- Franklin and Poe– Men’s
- Art in the Age– Bar Accessories
- Open House Philly– Gift of all kinds
- Ritual Shop– Jewelry, Crystals, Other Small gifts
- Vestige– Clothing, Jewelry + Other gifts
- Art Star– Locally Made Gifts
- Vault and Vine– Gifts + Plants
- Good Buy Supply– Zero waste house + Home
- Philadelphia Independents– Locally made gifts
More clothing & accessories…
More house & home…
More wellness & body care…
|Duafe Holistic Hair Care|
|Flourishing Beauty + Wellness|
|Hand in Hand Soaps|
|Marsh + Mane|
|Vellum St. Soap Co.|
Happy & healthy holidays
to everyone in the All Together Now PA community!