All Together Now PA plans to hire full-time and part-time staff over the next year. Please periodically check back into the website and look at this career opportunities page. If you are interested in working with All Together Now PA and think you have a skill set that would lend itself nicely to the organization's growth but do not see a position open at the time, feel free to say "hello" and submit a general cover letter and resume via our general talent submission google form here. We will keep it on file for our next talent search.
To submit an application, click here.
All Together Now PA (ATN PA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the mission of uniting Pennsylvania’s rural and urban communities to build just, regenerative, and resilient regional economies that are self-reliant in basic needs, in order to increase community wealth and equity, reduce and sequester carbons, and prepare for climate change. All Together Now PA is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support the organization’s operations and growth. This independent-contractor position will interact and assist on the daily tasks for the Leadership Circle, including Founder Judy Wicks and Acting Executive Director Eric White. The ideal candidate has a passion for and engagement in environmental sustainability, economic justice, and local economies. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in being the administrative glue that pulls the team together to reach the organization’s goals. To learn more about ATN PA, visit AllTogetherNowPA.org.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule meetings and oversee internal calendar for organization’s operations as well as external calendar for public events;
- Attend Leadership Circle meetings virtually and/or in person; managing meeting agendas, keeping attendees focused and informed, taking notes, and following up;
- Project administration to move timelines along and hold key players accountable;
- Document goals, activities, outcomes, and success stories;
- Interface with non-profit partner Urban Affairs Coalition to oversee processes for onboarding employees and consultants, and other functions;
- Maintaining WordPress website, including adding additional content and running updates;
- Participate in program planning, including day-of coordination;
- Serve as point person to maintain the contact database, email newsletter, and monitor ATN PA’s general contact form on the website;
- Act as a central communications hub for ATN, responding to inquiries, referring and connecting people, and building community;
- Act as Google Suite administrator for the organization; and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Friendly and personable team player
- Fluent in WordPress
- Fluent in Google Workspace (formerly Google Suite)
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Comfortable in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Computer, cell phone, and reliable internet
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car
COMPENSATION & WORK HOURS
This is an independent contractor (1099) position. Compensation is $30/hour with an estimated amount of between 16-24 hours needed per week. Initially, this is a 6-month contract, and as the organization grows there is potential for this to turn into a full time position for the right candidate.
We are looking to have the position start on April 5, 2021. For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, this is primarily a remote work position. After the state lockdown recommendations have lifted, this position will continue to be primarily remote with an estimated average of one in-person meeting or event to attend per week in the region between East Stroudsburg, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our google form application. Please make sure your cover letter and resume are uploaded as separate PDF documents and labeled “Last Name_First Name_Cover Letter” and “Last Name_First Name_Resume” respectively. And, we’d love to know your favorite flavor of ice cream in your cover letter.