Sign here to join the P3 campaign to uplift Pennsylvania's rural and urban communities through an equitable cannabis bill:
- I believe that Pennsylvanians should reap the financial benefits of our Adult-Use Cannabis market rather than allowing out-of-state corporations to drain an estimated $2 - 3 billion a year in cannabis sales from our state.
- I support state legislation that maximizes ownership of Adult Use Cannabis licenses for Pennsylvania farms and small businesses, with special attention to supporting those from communities damaged by the failed War on Drugs.
- Once an equitable Adult-Use Cannabis bill is introduced in our legislature, count on me to advocate for its passage with my state senator and representative.
The legalization and regulation of Adult Use Cannabis (AUC) in Pennsylvania affords a unique opportunity to lift up Pennsylvania’s rural and urban communities through local ownership of this new industry. By passing legislation to limit the power of multi-state corporations, we envision an AUC industry composed of business owners who live and work in the same communities they serve.
Special provisions must be made to ensure that ownership opportunities are accessible to small farmers and Black and Brown entrepreneurs, and that cannabis tax revenues be used to rebuild communities that have been devastated by the failed war on drugs.
Pot Profits for Pennsylvanians, Not Outside Corporations
No legalization without localization!
Partner organizations (in formation):
- PA Farmers Union
- DACO (Diasporic Alliance for Cannabis Opportunities)
- Black Cannabis Week
- Minorities for Medical Marijuana PA Chapter
- Color of Cannabis
- Cannabis Noir
- Black Dragon Breakfast Club
- Philadelphia Cannabis Business Association (PCBA)