Join us in Montgomery Alabama from April 19-23, 2023 for a curated exploration of America’s history of racial injustice to examine the connection between the call for cannabis equity in Pennsylvania and how it can begin to repair centuries of racial injustice in the U.S.
We chose Montgomery, Alabama because it is the birthplace of the civil rights movement and home to the Legacy Museum: From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration.
Travelers will visit the Legacy Museum and the National Memorial for Peace and Justice, meet contemporary civil rights leaders and join in facilitated conversations in order to cultivate a deep understanding of the impact that decades of punitive policies still have on communities of color and how fair adult-use cannabis legislation can begin to rectify generations of inequity.
This 5-day, 4-night experience costs $2,200 per person and includes:
- 5 days, 4 nights at Embassy Suites Montgomery
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- Dinner each night with inspiring guest speakers
- Admission to EJI Museum and Peace and Justice Memorial
- Optional guided civil rights tour
- Thought provoking group discussions
- Transportation to and from Montgomery Regional Airport
***Please note that air travel is not included and should be individually arranged by participants.***
This trip is part of a fundraising campaign for our vital work to achieve equitable cannabis legislation in Pennsylvania . We are seeking to raise $100,000 to fuel our grassroots campaign through December 2024. At the conclusion of this trip, we ask that guests make a sizable contribution to support our efforts in addition to the cost of attending.
How your contributions will fuel our campaign:
To organize a successful campaign, we need to raise $100,000 to fund the following activities through the end of 2024.
- Build and implement a bi-partisan legislative outreach strategy to members of the state government.
- Recruit a team of statewide Cannabis Ambassadors to carry out our grassroots organizing strategy.
- Educate and mobilize the public through in-person & virtual town halls throughout Pennsylvania to build support for equitable legislation and destigmatize the cannabis plant.
- Organize a Rally Day in Harrisburg to meet our state legislators and mobilize public support.
- Create and share educational media content that furthers the objectives of the Campaign.
If an equitable cannabis bill is passed in 2023, ATN-PA will continue working to ensure that the new law and its regulations are implemented in an effective and just manor.
Click here for more information and to see the full trip itinerary.
If you have any questions about the trip, please reach out to us via email at Hello@alltogethernowpa.org.
If you are unable to join us in Montgomery, but wish to support our work, please do so by making a tax deductible donation here.
Full refunds are available for cancelations that take place within 48 hours of booking (applies only to payments received before February 18, 2023).
A 50% refund is available for cancelations that occur before March 20, 2023.
Payments are nonrefundable if booked or canceled after March 20, 2023.